December 31, 2010

FOs of 2010

I thought it fitting, on the last day of the year, to take a look back at what I've knitted this year.  Although this is not the complete compendium of FOs (another pair of gloves, a mini Christmas stocking, and about 8 more preemie hats didn't make it into pictures, and I don't have an FO picture for the Geometry Scarf yet, but it's done), I am pretty pleased with myself.
All in all, I think it was a very productive year!

And now I begin to think of all that still needs to be done that didn't get started or finished this year … So much knitting yet to do!  My 2 big resolutions for this coming year, knit-wise, are to not buy any more yarn until I have run out of projects to knit--special orders excluded--and to finish what I've already started or have queued up.  Let's see, that means the new year's FOs should be:

2 sweaters for Rocket
1 pair of gloves for Scout 2
that gorgeous cabled cowl sweater for me
Swing for my mom
buttercup beret
socks, socks, socks! (one pair in progress)
Reconstruction Sweater (sleeves not yet done)
cowl for a friend (in progress)
another pair of Elegy gloves for me (in progress)
80s Shrug (in progress)
cabled cardigan (hibernating)
yellow Swing (in progress)
Macrame Vest (in progress)
cowl for Honey

So much still to do before there can be anything new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog