December 17, 2010

Ta-Dah! Leaf Lace Scarf FO

I know all of my posts lately have been about this project, but I've been under the gun to get it done!  It's a darned good thing that we had a 2-hour delay of school and I could sleep in on Thursday. I was up until 12:30 am finishing and blocking the Leaf Lace Scarf, which I am happy to report is finished and gorgeous and I can't wait to give it to my friend Meredith today!  Whew!  I've never knit anything lace before this project, so I am very pleased with the way it has all turned out.  It's not as long as the pattern called for because I thought 6 feet would be a little too long for a lace scarf; so it's 64 inches by 10 inches, blocked.  I'm not sure I ever want to knit lace again, just because it was such a counting nightmare, but it was a valuable experience.




And so, of course I am going to want to show this lil' number off, so I am linked up here today:



Translate

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget