December 08, 2010

WIP Wednedsday (Dec. 8th)

It's going to be a race to the finish on this project!  I finally found my rhythm again with knitting the Leaf Lace scarf; but it's so time consuming that I am having serious reservations that I'll finish this project in the next week and 1/2.  I've knitted through three and 1/2 pattern repeats in the last week or so; but that only amounts to about 12 inches; so I'm only half-way done.  It's a gorgeous pattern, and I'm pretty impressed with myself so far, but dang!  I like to knit projects with a light at the end of the tunnel, you know?  Good thing it's too cold (going to be in the 20s now through the next two weeks they say, with a chance of snow on Sunday--snow in November in Georgia?  Really?)  Anyway, here's an older picture of the Leaf Lace project--no point in taking a new one because it's  strip that looks pretty much the same no matter how long it is.



2 comments:

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog