October 03, 2010

Yarn Yumminess!

Trying out a new Monday Blog Hop this week:  Making Friends Monday at Living on Love and Cents, so I thought this would be a great time to share what's newly dyed and fabulous in my Etsy shop this week.

First, there's Cherry Blossom, which is a gorgeous kettle-dyed silk merino fingering weight/sock yarn.  Slight variations in color from pale pink to cherry abound.  This yarn is truly scrumptious!





Then there's Mardi Gras--start now to have those Mardi Gras party socks finished in time for January!  Gorgeous greens, golds, purples, and deep blue make up this a fairly self-striping fingering weight/sock superwash merino.




Add to this the Patriot superwash merino fingering weight/sock yarn in cherry red, navy blue, pearly white, and a bit of purple thrown in just for fun!  This stunning color combo is like having a Fourth of July parade on your feet!



And lastly, September Rain.  Not to be confused with Georgia Sunset, which has some gorgeous wines and purples, September Rain is simply Indian Summer in a 462 yard skein of superwash merino.  The turquoise came out looking like it had been kettle-dyed, so it has a lovely variation of light-to-dark coloring.  The orange will make you think of Japanese goldfish!  And the red ... well it's a deep scarlet, like maple leaves at the height of their autumn color. This one's my favorite!



Stop by and check out all of my one-of-a-kind colorways.  It's sock season, so you'd better get a move on!







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us at MFM. You have some really pretty things! I'm returning your follow from the Thrifty Things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am your newest follower. You can check out my blog at:

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your new follower. You can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com. Feel free to leave me a comment, so i know you visited.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Miss! From the blog Miss' Boudoir!
    I am now following you! Hope you'll get the chance to follow me too!
    http://lunaticwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog