October 27, 2010

It's WIP Wednesday, already?

It's Wednesday, and I'm feeling a little under-motivated to go to work.  I woke up this morning unwell--too much craziness and stress gave me a whopper of a headache at 2 am!  So this post is going to be short.  I don't have much going on right now because I am sticking to my knitting plan; although I think I have bitten off more of a bite than I can chew in terms of finishing the yellow Swing cardi by the end of next week!  Maybe the body will be finished, but not the sleeves.  And then it dawned on me, too, that I have that lace scarf from way back in May that I started, stopped working on altogether, and need to have finished for my friend Meredith before we go to Christmas vacation--I guess that will be the Thanksgiving Break knitting project; but I feel like I should be working on getting the 4 unfinished feet of that thing knit up.  Knitting lace is not my thing, I'm pretty sure.  Anyway, here's what I have for the WIP:



This afternoon, I received a rejection email from an online magazine new to the Net for my Talus scarf pattern.  I was told that, because I had published a picture of it on the Net previously, that they weren't interested in my pattern. Really.  It didn't have anything to do with the fact that the pattern had never been published before.  Very odd. All I could think was "too bad for you!", and then I published it to my Etsy shop.  It will be available through Ravelry later today, too.  Here's the newest picture of Talus, which also appears on the pattern, itself.







2 comments:

  1. Indeed, too bad for them. I still have my eyes on your autumn shrug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scarf! I am curious, what does the reverse side look like ?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog