October 29, 2010

Friday Hopping

Just a note, I've posted the pattern that I use--I am sure there are many versions, and I hope I'm not violating any copyright laws--that was passed along to me by a Ravelry friend.  It's on the left under "What's Knitting Now".  Enjoy!

I've been thinking about just focusing my hopping energy on hops that have something to do with the whole point of having a blog, which is knitting, of course.  So, today, I'm just doing these hops (click on picture to visit them, too):




And, if you have a crafty blog hop that you'd like to share with me, please leave a comment.  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Dear little hopper,

    I hope you still have time to visit my blog, even though it's not a crafty one...

    Loving your creations!

    Happy Friday for more than hopping reasons!

    e

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog