October 30, 2010

Under Construction

Please excuse the craziness of this blog.  I am decidedly unhappy with its set-up, and really feel it's time for the cleaning crew to come in and do some work on my little piece of cyberspace.  It feels cluttered.  I've been checking out the blogs of other talented knitters on the Web, and I just think I need a change of direction.  The whole purpose of this blog was to promote knitting--mine and other great knitters out there--the process of knitting, yarn and fiber love, and my Etsy store (also under renovation this weekend).  Somehow, I lost sight of that purpose and feel that it's time to get back on track.  So, pardon my mess this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Are you remodeling it yourself or is someone helping you? If you have questions, I'm not a pro, but I can help... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog