November 02, 2010

Linking up at Crafters' Anonymous today

You can find me all linked up at Crafters' Anonymous today. This week's theme is "felting", so I'm showing off my DPN needle case. This is, actually, the only thing I've felted, so I guess I'm a bit of a felting newbie.  It wasn't as difficult as I thought, just time consuming.  I'm sure that once I get several more projects completed, I'll try this again.  Here's a picture of the finished case again, and a link to the Crafters' Anonymous link party.  I'm also linking up on Sugar Bee.  Click the button below to visit that great site, too.


craftersanonymousclub.blogspot.com.gif


2 comments:

  1. Finishing a scarf, making one more for a friend, stitching a Snoopy washcloth, and THEN I hope to make a felted bag for myself...Time will tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orangy color. I've never tried felting but I see such wonderful things that others have made with that process. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog