June 25, 2010

Here's A Great Little Number I Whipped Up!

Introducing the Easy Bamboo Stitch Baby Blanket!

  I came up with this little number a few years ago and have made it again and again for friends who were expecting, but it's a great toddler blanket, too.  If you make it with the Red Heart Kids yarn, it's a nice heavy weight with crisp stitches and TOTALLY washable and able to take a pounding.  It's very durable.  In fact, my 6 year-old pulled hers out from eons ago and was snuggling under it on the couch last night while watching a movie.  This is a great blanket that knits up fast, fast, fast!  And it really only involves a 2-stitch pattern repeat.  This pattern is available in my Ravelry store.  Check it out!

By the by ... if you are blog hopping, and you live in a small town on PURPOSE, you might check out this great blog I just came across:  Tall Tales from a Small Town.  

See you on Blog Hop, Friendly Follow Friday, and Fun Friday!  Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I am now following you! I would looove a follow back ;) Check me out here:
    Stash Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back, I wish I could knit! Maybe you will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower from BHF.

    http://bellycharms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there!

    Happy friday.

    Following from the Fun Follow Friday.

    xo,
    ~gwen
    http://psycheslab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute and I love the color. When it comes to knitting I am all thumbs.

    Thanks for the follow, I am following you back.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, following from FFF...lovely blog and very interesting. Nice to meet you!!
    Ruth
    http://underneathhiswrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog