August 26, 2010



It's Thursday.  Already!?  How did the week fly by like that?  I have a monstrous deadline at school tomorrow, so this is short, and I'm sorry.  I also overslept this morning--wicked sore throat tells me to stay home, but my overwhelming sense of responsibility says get your butt into work!  I hope we've connected today at Buzz on By with Two Saavy Sisters.  Love their crafty site!  Please leave a comment while you're here.  Would love to say "hello" to you in return!  Have a great and crafty Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog...makes me want to knit! Buzzing By...Happy Thursday! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by to say hi! Following you back! BTW - next week I will be featuring an Etsy store called Funky Mutts and if you let her know you have a great dane, she will lengthen her custom collars just for you! Stop back by next thursday for the review and giveaway!
    Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
    http://www.twomonkeysawashtub.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog