August 06, 2010

Blog to plant a tree!

Usually I only do one post on Friday, but my hopping around serendipitously brought me to the absolute coolest site!  I'm all about recycling--anyone in my family will tell you with a groan that recycling is mandatory in our home and pretty much everywhere we go!  Well, I'm also all about not destroying the environment.  Even if you aren't as focused on recycling, reusing, and saving our greenspace as I am, please check out this link to make your blog Carbon Free.  All you have to do is do what I'm doing:  blog about the program "My Blog is Carbon Neutral", send an email verifying your blog post, and they PLANT A TREE ON BEHALF OF YOUR BLOG!  How cool is that?!?  I don't even have to get my hands dirty!  Go here, do this, be green!  Click on the button on the left side or go to this address:  http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/carbon-neutral/how-you-can-join/.

I noticed that it says "planted in the spring of 2010", but it's the Arbor Day Foundation, and I'm sure they are still doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to follow you back.Nice blog! :)
    http://angiechu15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog