February 19, 2011

The Sportsman--finished at last!

Well, here's another Hooray! for FOs.  The Sportsman is finished, photographed, submitted, and mailed for Knit Picks IDP publication.  Can't wait, can't wait to see it up on the site!  Honey was kind enough to be my model for the photos.  It took us three days to get photos, between his work schedule and this screwy morning fog that we've been having; but I think the pictures came out very nicely and I hope that Knit Picks uses at least one picture of him.




I'm also posting this pattern on my Etsy page and on the Ravelry site if you are interested.  The total yarn cost, if you use Knit Picks Palette, which is what I used for all four pair of gloves that I knit, is $2.19.  Even the XL only takes one skein. The pattern is written for small through XL--small fits my 11 year old boy.  The pattern cost is $3.  

3 comments:

  1. Remind me of these when I'm a more talented knitter. I'll make some for my brother who hunts and thinks I can't do much of anything...I think he'll like them and change his opinion about me!

    ;)

    Oh, this week, I learned how to cast on. Little by little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you via making Friends Monday. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I like these! They turned out great. I am a fairly new knitted, done a few hats and leg warmers. MIght have to check out the rest of your blog for further inspiration! :)
    Stopped over from monday blog hop! Have a great one!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog