February 18, 2011

Friday FO Report: Groovin' in my Groovy Socks!

Hooray!  Hooray!  I have finally finished the Groovy Socks!  (And I finished them while sitting in the sun this afternoon, so now I have a bit of a tan for my pale, wintry white legs, too!)



Wouldn't you know it … I finally finish these wool socks, and the weather turns warm?  It's 73 degrees F on my front porch.  A month ago, we were snowed in for literally 6 days.  Now I have jonquils, hiacinths, and tulips coming up. Go figure.  Well, anyway, I'm gonna wear these socks--which are all my doing from the dye on the blank yarn to the last kitchener stitch--even if we're havin' a heat wave!  So glad to be finished!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the groovyness. Winter will return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic socks!!!!! Wow! Good work. From the beautiful colors you dyed them to every little stitch. Great socks. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, friend! We've missed you!

    Great socks! groovy indeed! So envious of your knitting in the sun. I was just telling my husband that in our next house, I need a nice sitting chair by a lovely window so I can sit and knit in the sun even on chilly days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool socks - it is nice to finish projects. Enjoy the sun while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog