November 05, 2010

Finally Friday, but a big weekend coming up!

It's finally Friday, and it's been a week of craziness as usual.  Grades are due today for report cards, everyone is counting down the days to Thanksgiving Break, and I still have an endless stack of research paper rough drafts to get through.  Blah, Blah, Blah.

But, on the fun and creative side of life, this weekend will see a visit to Knitting Club, a crafty Girl Scout meeting, the carding of some to-die-for black llama (roving will be available in my Etsy shop by Sunday), the dying of some 100% alpaca fine lace, some Australian wool sock yarn, and some superwash merino sock yarn--all of which I hope to have pictures of for you by Monday.  These will also be featured in my Etsy store.  Keep your fingers crossed, though, that the invite that I received to have my hand-painted lace yarn used in a new knitting patterns book follows through.  I'm hoping to hear back today on the final word about that.

I've made some progress on both the first panel of the olive-green cabled 80s shrug and the body ribbing of the yellow Swing cardi, but not so much that I can shout "FO!".  I will knit on!

And if you are feeling like visiting some crafty link parties today, I've linked up at these:


1 comment:

  1. I just finished conferences last night (report cards) were last week, and though they were good, I was in bed by nine.

    Now I'm trying to talk myself into going to yoga...

    Enjoy your girl time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog