September 01, 2010

W.I.P. Wednesday

Last weekend was a seriously sad knitting couple of days. Everything that involved knitting needles and yarn went badly.  The only good thing to go well on the needles was the pair of women's size medium Elegy gloves that I started knitting on Sunday night.  These will be available in my Etsy store this weekend.  I love this color; it's sort of a rusty pumpkin.  (knock on wood) These gloves just fly off of the needles, which makes it difficult for me to get motivated to work on any of the other thousand knitting projects I have going on which, by comparison, are definitely not flying off the needles!


If we are meeting today because you are visiting from a blog hop, thanks for stopping by!  So glad we could link up today!  I love getting visitors!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!

Translate

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget