September 01, 2010

W.I.P. Wednesday

Last weekend was a seriously sad knitting couple of days. Everything that involved knitting needles and yarn went badly.  The only good thing to go well on the needles was the pair of women's size medium Elegy gloves that I started knitting on Sunday night.  These will be available in my Etsy store this weekend.  I love this color; it's sort of a rusty pumpkin.  (knock on wood) These gloves just fly off of the needles, which makes it difficult for me to get motivated to work on any of the other thousand knitting projects I have going on which, by comparison, are definitely not flying off the needles!


If we are meeting today because you are visiting from a blog hop, thanks for stopping by!  So glad we could link up today!  I love getting visitors!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am already following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday, but i just stopped by to let you know that today we have an amazing giveaway: two custom blog banners, so come on by to sign in and take a brand new blog banner home! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color, almost makes me want fall here...not yet though!

    If I did a W.I.P. Wednesday, it would be the same scarf week after week. But that doesn't mean I won't do it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm returning the follow love from Sueberry Lane. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green Blog hop follow back :) Your knitting is amazing! I've made a couple chunky hats and scarves and I can't phathom making such intricate items. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from the Fun Follow Friday!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    www.mysidewaysgravity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow, I am totally following you back now! I hope you gat a chane to join my new blog hop Psychedelic Sundays, which starts this sunday! There will also be a giveaway for all the bloggers who link up! Hope to see you there! @
    Stash Mama

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog