April 16, 2013

New Website is Live!

I've been shopping, shopping, shopping for a good site that would import my Etsy listings and my blog into one website and still offer a shopping cart option.  As Twitter would have it, I was "followed" by CraftLaunch.com, and that one little follow was definitely a gift!  Web hosting dilemma solved!  I by-passed the offer to let a pro set it up for me for free, so the website is totally set up by me, which makes me feel completely tech. savvy (though not the reality).

The new site looks like this:


and you can get there by clicking:  Zibeline Knits.  Totally excited to have my very own domain (www.zibelineknits.com)!!!!!

There have also been some pricing changes at the shop, and prices on alpaca, especially, have dropped, dropped, dropped.  Couple that with a re-vamp of shipping (lower domestic prices, which rocks!), and you can't help but add to your stash, right?

Hope your day is filled with sunshine and knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog