April 10, 2013

Calliope!



Today's blog begins with a toss of curly paper streamers into the air to welcome my newest yarn line:  Calliope!  Here are a few of the simply sumptuous hanks (I'm going to stop incorrectly referring to my yarns as skeins, since they actually are not machine-wound and available at your local Walmart) that are arriving in my Etsy shop beginning this afternoon:








 

I think that I will be dyeing up a skein of Cove for myself later this week when all of the dyeing for the Etsy shop is done for a second Arabella scarf.  Rocket is on the fence as to whether the eye-catching cove or the lush greens of Tree Frog are her favorite, but I am sure that there is going to be a special request (though once made, she won't wear it).  A skein of the French Lilac has already been claimed by my mother.  

Look for more pretty Calliope silks later this week!  Until next time, knit happy!

Translate

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget