May 15, 2011

A New Website for Zibeline Knits!

Did you hear the news?! 

Zibeline Knits has a new website!!! 

I almost gave up.  I mean really.  I've been trying to get a website up and going without having to shell out the big bucks to pay someone to do something that I knew I could figure out on my own since December, 2010.  I've been through three different web hosts, countless wasted hours of my precious knitting time, a few dollars unnecessarily spent to learn lessons about mistakes that I won't make again, and a significant amount of expletives since I first got this plan in my head. 

And then at 12:23 a.m. on Sunday, May 15th, it went live. 

So, Ta-dah!  Here she is:  http://www.zibelineknits.com

You should check it out right now and tell me what you think. I am pretty darned pleased at the moment, but I am sure that improvements can be made.  But in the meantime, HURRAY FOR MY NEW WEBSITE!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Congratulations! The site looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ya..we for all the websites for the jury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also know the bee for Osiris is El Salvador...PC!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog