March 17, 2015

Knitting is not just for Christmas

It's St. Patrick's Day again, and so I would like to remind you that you can make gifts for any holiday, not just Christmas or Easter, by reminding you of this pattern that I released last year about this same time.  This is my Bit 'O Luck colorwork hat pattern, and I don't know about you, but I'm rather fond of it.


The fabulous thing about this pattern is that it can be knit for sizes infant to adult, and the pattern tells you all about that.  You can find the pattern on Ravelry, Craftsy, and my brand new, very own yarn shop.  If you are a subscriber, well it's YOUR lucky day because my newsletter went out this morning with a code for a FREE copy of this pattern from my Ravelry shop.  And, if you become a new subscriber to my newsletter during the month of March, you will get a code for a free pattern from my Ravelry shop (for this one, or any other one there).  The subscription form is at left.

So, happy St. Patrick's Day to you, whether you are Irish or not, and may your day be filled with luck and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog