March 27, 2013

Spring Yarn Spotlight

As promised, new Rocket Sock colorways have begun to arrive in my Etsy shop. I've tried to mix it up a little so I have some brights and some pastels. I am not usually a fan of pinks or reds, but I have to say that I'm rather smitten with two of these new colorways: Sweetheart and Poppies. So here they are, the first of my 2013 Spring/Summer colorways!
POPPIES

POPPIES          
SWEETHEART

SWEETHEART

SEASIDE

SEASIDE
SEPTEMBER RAIN

SEPTEMBER RAIN
MONET

MONET
Each of these colorways features at least one of Pantone's color picks for spring 2013.  All of these skeins have been hand painted, meaning the dye has been applied by hand in some way rather than the skeins having been submerged or dyed in a factory.  All of my yarns are unbleached, meaning that the fibers retain their natural tencil strength.  In case you are wondering, I don't use a microwave, and these dyes aren't derived from Kool-Aid.  All of my dyes are non-toxic acid dyes that require no baking in the oven or cooking in the microwave, or DIY kitchen-dying tricks, and all of my dyes are fixed.  There will be no running of color and no fading to grey or some noxious color once you've finished your masterpiece and want to block it or wash it.  This is a yarn you will love for years to come! 

Happy Spring to you and your knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog