December 10, 2012

Weekend Quick Knits

I stumbled upon a flowered head wrap in a department store that Rocket seemed to really like a few weeks ago and thought "I can do that!"  So, after a bit of trial and error, I came up with a pattern that has turned out to be a seriously quick knit--so quick in fact that I knit up 7 of them plus one for Rocket for Christmas in a few hours this weekend.  I even went so far as to learn to crochet flowers to give it that trendy look.  The fruits of my labors (and these are all machine washable and dryable or you can lay flat when damp and block them out to whatever size fits you best) are now available in the Etsy shop and are adjustable (21-23 inches as blocked).  I picked a bulky acrylic because it's super-soft and not everyone likes to wrap themselves in wool.

These are in the shop:












And this one for Rocket:



And now maybe I will make one for myself in wool!  Well, after I finish the projects already underway, that is. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog