November 11, 2011

Introducing My Newsletter!

I've finally stumbled upon a way to create a newsletter for my Etsy shop that visitors and customers can subscribe to.  It's pretty nifty, and I'm pretty pleased with how swell it looks and works.  So, beginning this month, I will be able to send out a bi-monthly newsletter to update subscribers about new yarns in the shop and to offer special discounts and coupons.  Interested in subscribing?  Just click on the link below and sign up on the super short and non-intrusive subscription form. You will also be able to subscribe from my Facebook page and from my Etsy shop.  And, thanks again for stopping by to visit me via my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog