April 21, 2014

Ribbed Baby Socks Pattern

Howdy.  I've forced myself to sit down and write out my ribbed baby socks pattern, since I am going to be needing it to teach my classes at the Festival of Alabama Fiber Arts on April 25th and 26th, and I have decided to share it with you, as well.



The pattern is designed for Magic Loop, two-at-a-time knitting, so if you want to use it and you are a DPN fan, you will have to work out the arrangement of stitches across the 3 needles yourself, I'm afraid.  I don't think that would be too difficult, as long as you just follow the directions for Sock A. If you prefer to knit one-at-a-time on circs, then you should also follow the directions for Sock A, only.

Please click here (Ribbed Baby Sock Pattern) to obtain the pattern or you can find it listed in the Free Stuff section in the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog